Sunday, December 1, 2013

Gobble, Gobble (Thanksgiving Outfit Of the Day)

Okay, everyone PUHlease stand up and support yah gurl if you felt overwhelmed this past weekend with overeating thanks to Thanksgiving and from working pretty much the whole day for Black Friday. Ugh, I can't with life. FML, for real.
(Thanksgiving OOTD: Saint Laurent varsity jacket. Comme des Garcons PLAY striped shirt. Dior Homme by Hedi Slimane double wrapped belt. Gap black skinny jeans. Cooperative penny loafers from Urban Outfitters. Michael Kors rose gold watch. 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target bag)
But hey, I guess I'm making $$$$, yah know? I had a pretty fab time celebrating Thanksgiving at my oldest sister's house. Food galore, let me tell yah! I think I over did it on the mashed potatoes. Whatever, it is what it is. Anyway, I had to get home a couple hours after dinner and get ready since I had work from 12am-7am at my new job. After that, I rushed home for a quick nap that consisted of 5 hours and then went to work at my other job from 2pm-11pm. Even thinking about it now is making me cringe. How the hell did I even pull it off? I don't even know. Sigh, and I didn't get to partake in the madness that is Black Friday! No shopping for me. I suppose I'm saving on crap that I otherwise wouldn't have had any use for. But seriously, I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving! Adios!

No comments: