Sunday, January 19, 2014

2014 Golden Globes Best Dressed : Lupita Nyong'o in Ralph Lauren

Yes, I'm a tad bit too late on posting about the Golden Globes best dressed, but whatever. I just had to make this post regardless of when. Seriously, there's no doubt that Lupita Nyong'o was best dressed that night in that gorgeous, captivating red Ralph Lauren gown. *Beyonce's 'Flawless playing in the background' seriously*.
I was gagging on how flawless her makeup and hair were. While I'm usually not a fan of lipstick matching the dress, it just worked here perfectly. The dress was already daring, but the red lip just completed the whole look. Lupita was the epitome of chic that night killing the competition, tbh.
Yasss, mama. Werk.
I just appreciate that the dress was daring with the daring color and cape-like silhouette. She's honestly one of the top three celebrities I'm watching this award season. I immediately need to see 12 Years of Slave. Not only have the clips and trailer of the film seem interesting, but it's directed by Steve McQueen! Like, I have to see it ASAP. Oh, and Lupita was nominated for an Oscar! If this is what she wore to the Golden Globes, I wonder what's up her sleeve for the Oscars? Hmm, well I for sure can't wait! Keep it up, gurl!

No comments: