Thursday, January 16, 2014

Christian Dior Spring/Summer 2014 Ad Campaign : Stella Tennant, Edie Campbell, Elise Crombez, and Julia Nobis by Willy Vanderperre

Although I would've been head over heels if the campaign had a setting full of flowers just like the runway show, the images for Dior's ad campaign this season are indeed gorgeous. 
Edie's shots are probably my least favorite of the bunch.
Along with Stella's images, Julia's shots are some of my favorites as well. That black and white image below is gorgeous!
The glam pose...YASS, Elise! Werk!
Ugh and totally loving that black and white shot of Stella.
Glamorous, gorgeous, and completely chic. I can't wait for those uniform-badge looks to make an appearance! I just adore the black and white portraits juxtaposed with those colorful images. Lovely overall.

No comments: