Friday, August 8, 2014

Gimme, Gimme

It's pretty much official that flannels are like my thing now, yah know? Ever since Saint Laurent's grunge collection from last fall 2013, I've been seeking faded, cool-looking flannels pretty much everywhere. Whether it's my parent's forgotten clothing pieces from their hey days or your local trendy fast retailer, I love them all. I just want to tie them around my waste, wear my brown suede boots, black skinny jeans, stack rings and effortless necklaces, and like sashay down the streets of god knows where pretending I'm Jeff Fribourg at a Saint Laurent show. What's the point I'm trying to make? I'm not quite sure, but maybe I'll be making that point with this flawless flannel shirt I recently came across from Saint Laurent, aka my one true love.
photos from Saint Laurent
I'm so damn broke from shopping too much (I recently did some Saint Laurent, Raf Simons shopping that has me feeling so damn guilty) but ugh, this shirt is perfection. Sigh, $595 though...
FML: The Saint Laurent edition.

p.s. I'm SO sorry for the lack of posting. I've been somewhat busy, but mostly lazy and enjoying the Summer. I do have a Summer 2014 playlist that I'm compiling and a NY Diary post from a trip I took earlier this Summer to Nueva York. Be on the look out for those two.

No comments: