Monday, August 11, 2014

My Latest Obsession: Little Dragon's Nabuma Rubberband

Can we talk about Little Dragon's flawless album they released a couple of months ago and the adorable album cover?
I was upset yesterday and somehow decided to play their newest album just for the heck of it and hopefully to cheer me up and my god, I made the right decision. It's a tad bit darker than their previous albums, but it's so good. 'Underbart' and 'Pretty Girls' are my top two tunes off of it, but I'm also obsessed with 'Paris', 'Cat Rider', 'Nabuma Rubberband', 'Pink Cloud', and 'Killing Me'. I also adore 'Klapp Klapp' and the accompanying music video. It's so dark, twisted and absolutely perfect. Did I mention the fantastic beat? Ugh, it's so danceable.


It's definitely one of my top albums of 2014. I highly recommend it. Plug in those headphones and get lost. Enjoy.

No comments: