Thursday, August 14, 2014

Summer 2014 Playlist

(Goddess Veruschka by Franco Rubartelli)
Summer is pretty much coming to an end, gurls. Okay, the season Summer isn't literally over, but I start school in like 10 days so we can pretty much declare Summer 2014 ova. I thought it would be a pretty fun idea to create a playlist of pretty much every major song I've been dancing my nonexistent ass to. Inspired by my trip to New York to my usual fascination with electronica, garage, house music to some good ol' girl anthems (Beyonce, hello!), this playlist has a good, eclectic mix of songs. Unfortunately, not every song is able to be found on Spotify so I included jams sourced on Soundcloud and Youtube. Now, grab your nearest fab look and let's sashay out in these hot summer streets and pretend we're Karolina Kurkova, okay? Category is: fierce summah bitch.





Adios, summah.

No comments: