Sunday, September 7, 2014

Alexander Wang Spring/Summer 2015 Soundtrack

You know, you can always count on Wang to deliver one of the most well-executed collections of the season, but you can also count on him to deliver a pretty dope soundtrack. If you haven't heard it, I beg you to check out this season's soundtrack full of EDM/trap tunes that have me goin' "YASSSS". Diplo, Steve Aoki...must I go on?

Remember when Wang used 'Harlem Shake' 2 years ago and then it was everywhere? I swear, he has great music taste. Missy Elliot, Diplo, Major Lazer, The Prodigy...the man clearly knows how to make me want to get out of my seat and do a dance routine ala Nicki Minaj in 'Anaconda' and WERQ, you feel me? Like, I can see Wang giving me like a pretty badass mix tape and my ass going bananas over it. Wang is that gurl that when he throws a party, you're definitely going and putting on your finest streetwear look and making your face beat for the gods because he's that person that has the soundtrack that makes the party. You know, those specific parties? We've all been to one at least. Think Dionne and Cher "rollin' with the homies"from Clueless. Anyway, enough rambling. Here's the full soundtrack:
Alexander Wang S/S 2015
1. MATRiXXMAN, Mykki Blanco - God Created the Beat (Apocalypse Now)

2. Steve Aoki, Chris Lake, Tujamo, Kid Ink - Delirious (Boneless)

3. Diplo - Biggie Bounce

4. Linkoban - Like This (Dixone Remix)

5. Lil' Jon feat. Tyga - Bend Ova

Damn, now I feel like hitting one of my homegurls up who's dying to have me go to HARD: Haunted Mansion with her next month. I feel like wearing an athletic inspired #lewk and slaying while I'm dancing. Ugh, the magic of Wang.

p.s. I'm not LOVING the collection, but it's good and the bags are like everything, tbh. Review coming up!

No comments: